Transcoding from bd-drive

Xardas

Transcoding from bd-drive

Post by Xardas »

Hello,

I have a LG-Blu-ray Drive and I would like to know if it is possible for wms to read a BD from this drive and transcode the movie to my TV. Here are my efforts so far:

I put the folder "D:\BDMV\PLAYLIST" in my media ressources list. WMS now diplays a folder (BDMV) which is structured quite well, so I can see the movies with their length and so on.
Still I can't play any of them. I get error messages on my TV if I try. When I hit "Test Transcoding" the console displays what you can see in the image. Any suggestions? I already tried copy the whole disc to my HDD, but didn't work either. Maybe copy protection. I run WMS as admin. Thanks for the help in advance
Attachments
error.jpg
error.jpg (186.47 KiB) Viewed 8620 times
Eugene

Re: Transcoding from bd-drive

Post by Eugene »

Hello,
Xardas wrote:
I have a LG-Blu-ray Drive and I would like to know if it is possible for wms to read a BD from this drive and transcode the movie to my TV. Here are my efforts so far:

I put the folder "D:\BDMV\PLAYLIST" in my media ressources list. WMS now diplays a folder (BDMV) which is structured quite well, so I can see the movies with their length and so on.
Still I can't play any of them. I get error messages on my TV if I try. When I hit "Test Transcoding" the console displays what you can see in the image. Any suggestions? I already tried copy the whole disc to my HDD, but didn't work either. Maybe copy protection. I run WMS as admin. Thanks for the help in advance
Try check a playback for 00103.m2ts