Anybody Try Asus OPlay with Wild-Media-Server

czhar

Re: Anybody Try Asus OPlay with Wild-Media-Server

Post by czhar »

I bought a license for WMS.
Videos, that can't be played directly on O!Play, cannot be played through WMS. (error 'Invalid file' displayed on TV)
rickymartin

Post by rickymartin »

Myslim si, ze se te Eugen ptal ke kteremu zarizeni jsis tu licenci koupil. Ja jsem si ji koupil treba k telce Sony... Koupil jsis ji na ten prehravac O!Play?
czhar wrote:I bought a license for WMS.
Videos, that can't be played directly on O!Play, cannot be played through WMS. (error 'Invalid file' displayed on TV)
czhar

Post by czhar »

I have bought licence for O!Play. Device is connected with LAN. I have no other devices connected to VMS.
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

Perhaps the device has a limitation on file size, the size of the transcoded file in the settings of program (Settings - Transcoder - "Transcoding file parameters" - Movies - "Max file size" or Settings - Server - choose a device - Edit - Settings - "Subtitles, transcoding file" - "Transcoding file parameters" - Movies - "Max file size")

http://www.wildmediaserver.com/buy.php

4. If you do not have enough trial period to test the program or if you have already bought a license and want to test it out with another device, you can apply by mail info@wildmediaserver.com for a free activation code on 15 days (required the Device Code).
czhar

Post by czhar »

I'm trying default value (42294967295) or less, but no effect