FLV issues with Samsung BD-C6500 blu ray player

Scuzzo

FLV issues with Samsung BD-C6500 blu ray player

Post by Scuzzo »

hello, i am on the trial period of the Wildmedia software. so far it seems to do just about every thing im looking for except i am having trans code problems with FLV
here is my set up..

Amd duel core 3.2 >using a N router wireless> serving files to a Samsung bd-c6500 wireless

every other file type seems to work quite well.. AVI, MOV, all of them... but the FLV.. tries to trans code but its not consistent.. more often then not i get a file type not supported error... so, if there is any assistance any one here can give on this FLV issue.. i would really appreciate it...

just a note..
I have tried the Samsung Blu Ray in device settings
and also the Samsung TV in device settings..
kinda stuck on how to get FLV to stream to my Blu Ray player

thankyou for your time..
Chris..
Eugene

Re: FLV issues with Samsung BD-C6500 blu ray player

Post by Eugene »

Hello,
Scuzzo wrote:hello, i am on the trial period of the Wildmedia software. so far it seems to do just about every thing im looking for except i am having trans code problems with FLV
here is my set up..

Amd duel core 3.2 >using a N router wireless> serving files to a Samsung bd-c6500 wireless

every other file type seems to work quite well.. AVI, MOV, all of them... but the FLV.. tries to trans code but its not consistent.. more often then not i get a file type not supported error... so, if there is any assistance any one here can give on this FLV issue.. i would really appreciate it...

just a note..
I have tried the Samsung Blu Ray in device settings
and also the Samsung TV in device settings..
kinda stuck on how to get FLV to stream to my Blu Ray player

thankyou for your time..
Chris..
Use default settings "Samsung BD Player (DLNA, 16:9, 720x406)", I have no problems with flv (BD-C6900)
Scuzzo

Post by Scuzzo »

i have tried that setting and it works on some flv files but most just spin the reel a bit and then "this file type is not supported"
and so it goes..
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

Scuzzo wrote:i have tried that setting and it works on some flv files but most just spin the reel a bit and then "this file type is not supported"
and so it goes..
Can you provide an example of such file ?