Problem with x360

LuPoX

Problem with x360

Post by LuPoX »

Hi, I'm testing the trial version of this program in Windows 7 x64, I set the folders where I have the movies and open the port that comes standard in the program on the router by attaching it to the ip of the computer, but when I access the folder of wild media server from the xbox, I say I have a firewall enabled, if not true, I have everything disabled on the windows, any ideas?
Eugene

Re: Problem with x360

Post by Eugene »

Hi,
LuPoX wrote:I'm testing the trial version of this program in Windows 7 x64, I set the folders where I have the movies and open the port that comes standard in the program on the router by attaching it to the ip of the computer, but when I access the folder of wild media server from the xbox, I say I have a firewall enabled, if not true, I have everything disabled on the windows, any ideas?
Settings - Device - turn on "Authorization service"
LuPoX

Post by LuPoX »

Thx, the problem is fixed, but now, i don´t se the films i have in "Peliculas" folder, I add the two path of films, first e:\Peliculas and second f:\Peliculas, in the first folder, i have sub folders, for example : "e:\Peliculas\Matrix" with the 3 movies inside, but de movies who are in "e:\Peliculas", for example e:\Peliculas\saw.mkv doesn´t apper on xbox..
Any idea ?
Thx !
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

LuPoX wrote:Thx, the problem is fixed, but now, i don´t se the films i have in "Peliculas" folder, I add the two path of films, first e:\Peliculas and second f:\Peliculas, in the first folder, i have sub folders, for example : "e:\Peliculas\Matrix" with the 3 movies inside, but de movies who are in "e:\Peliculas", for example e:\Peliculas\saw.mkv doesn´t apper on xbox..
Any idea ?
Thx !
Maybe XBox caches information about media resources.