24fps

Eugene

Re: 24fps

Post by Eugene »

Hello,
Yeyo wrote: I'm trying to play a MKV film in 24fps and this is my config:

But it doesn't work. It's the correct way?
What doesn't work ?
Yeyo wrote: And another question: It's possible to improve quality with more bitrate? I'm thinking to upgrade my lan to Gigabit but I'm not sure about it, could be faster loading thumbnails, rewinding and fast-forwarding, etc..?
If you want to watch movies, you can use the PS3. If you want "loading thumbnails, rewinding and fast-forwarding, etc..", my advice is to buy a network media player, the PS3 not a very good media player.
Yeyo wrote: EDIT1: Sorry but I have another problem. I have 10 MKV files (chapters of The Pacific) with same "media info". From 1 to 5 plays correctly with "tsmuxer.exe" (60% CPU about 2 minutes and then everything its OK 0% CPU and I can watch all the film) but when I play anyone from 6 to 10 they run "wmsmpeg.exe" (100% CPU about 2 minutes and the PS3 show an error) they have the same profile ("Movies Primary"). If I put (to chapter 6, for example) manually the "Movies - Directshow - tsmuxer" profile I can watch it correctly.
Try using the default settings. If you have a problem with the playback, then all you need, you can choose via a folder Transcoding.

P.S. Maybe useful: Settings - Transcoder - Other - "Transcoding buffer"