Audio Tracks

Tito

Audio Tracks

Post by Tito »

Hi, first of all your program is a piece of art, thanx very much.

Im triying to see a DVD (stored in my HD), and ive got 2 problems.
The first one is that i cant get to play it like a burned DVD, I mean with the menu and all that. I just can play the video files that are splited in the folder. This lead me to my second problem, the audio tracks. I have check them via "edit info" and it has 3 audio tracks (en, es, de), i have selected for all the VOB files the "es" track with the "star icon" that i guess its kinda "favourite", and i expected it to play that special track, but instead of it, the PS3 allways play the first track of the list.
Resulting, i see the movie and some parts are in english, some in spanish and some in german...:(
Am i missing something? What can i do to solve both problems?
1-See the movie like a burn DVD with menu and all that
2- Choose the spanish lenguage (the right audio track)

Thanx in advance¡¡
Eugene

Re: Audio Tracks

Post by Eugene »

Hi,
Tito wrote: Im triying to see a DVD (stored in my HD), and ive got 2 problems.
The first one is that i cant get to play it like a burned DVD, I mean with the menu and all that. I just can play the video files that are splited in the folder. This lead me to my second problem, the audio tracks. I have check them via "edit info" and it has 3 audio tracks (en, es, de), i have selected for all the VOB files the "es" track with the "star icon" that i guess its kinda "favourite", and i expected it to play that special track, but instead of it, the PS3 allways play the first track of the list.
Resulting, i see the movie and some parts are in english, some in spanish and some in german...:(
Am i missing something? What can i do to solve both problems?
1-See the movie like a burn DVD with menu and all that
The devices do not support DVD-menus in this technology.
Tito wrote: 2- Choose the spanish lenguage (the right audio track)
This option is valid for transcoding, ie must choose a view via Transcoding folder. You can also use the mode of "Creating folders DVD-structure for DVD-directories" (Settings-"Media-resources"-Scanning). After the scan will be a special folders, view via Transcoding folder or exclude vob-files from supported.
Tito

Re: Audio Tracks

Post by Tito »

Thanx for the reply and sorry for the late reply from me.

One more question,
How can i do to see the subtitles?
Im not able to see them...I watched avatar today, in Mkv (1080p and spanish DTs btw...no cuts, no stops...awesome your program), but no subs during the scenes that the avatars talk in their language...
I used the "watch folders" way, not the "transcode" one...