Podcasts quit working or are hit and miss

Internet TV, Radio, Podcasts
countryboy

Podcasts quit working or are hit and miss

Post by countryboy »

I added three Podcasts TV.com, Watch Free TV Shows and Hulu maybe a month ago and they streamed ok until maybe 2 weeks ago but now they are hit and miss whether I can stream them. I can get some of the shows to stream from TV.com and Watch Free TV Shows but not all, I can't get any of of the Hulu shows to stream and they all used to.

On the Hulu shows I deleted them all and then added them back plus updated the Podcasts but they still won't stream. I have upgraded WMS twice and I'm currently at 1.08.3.

Any ideas what's wrong?
Eugene

Re: Podcasts quit working or are hit and miss

Post by Eugene »

countryboy wrote:I added three Podcasts TV.com, Watch Free TV Shows and Hulu maybe a month ago and they streamed ok until maybe 2 weeks ago but now they are hit and miss whether I can stream them. I can get some of the shows to stream from TV.com and Watch Free TV Shows but not all, I can't get any of of the Hulu shows to stream and they all used to.

On the Hulu shows I deleted them all and then added them back plus updated the Podcasts but they still won't stream. I have upgraded WMS twice and I'm currently at 1.08.3.

Any ideas what's wrong?
At the moment the script for Hulu does not work.
countryboy

Post by countryboy »

Does Hulu continuously try to block streaming efforts by software like yours?

Do you think you can get Hulu streaming again at some point?
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

hulu4.zip
(4.42 KiB) Downloaded 553 times
Temporary solution, unfortunately, not all tested links are working.
Yes, Hulu periodically change something
countryboy

Post by countryboy »

Ok I forgot to mention the show I was trying to stream from hulu is actually a Fox show so I added Fox as a Podcast (fox3.zip) and then tried to stream the show "Human Target" which I had been trying to stream from Hulu.

This show still wouldn't stream from Fox but I can't remember if I tried any other Fox shows.
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

countryboy wrote:Ok I forgot to mention the show I was trying to stream from hulu is actually a Fox show so I added Fox as a Podcast (fox3.zip) and then tried to stream the show "Human Target" which I had been trying to stream from Hulu.

This show still wouldn't stream from Fox but I can't remember if I tried any other Fox shows.
I tried Fox - Human Target - no problems.

P.S. Hulu - Episodes for Human Target - no problems
countryboy

Post by countryboy »

Eugene today I'm able to stream Human Target on both Fox and Hulu but last night I couldn't my Oppo BDP-93 would just hang.

Could you try streaming from Hulu any of the Big Valley episodes because I'm unable to stream them today or yesterday?
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

countryboy wrote:Eugene today I'm able to stream Human Target on both Fox and Hulu but last night I couldn't my Oppo BDP-93 would just hang.

Could you try streaming from Hulu any of the Big Valley episodes because I'm unable to stream them today or yesterday?
New version - http://www.wildmediaserver.com/forum/vi ... 1880#p1880