Samsung BD-C5500 & MKV files

wrodriguesjr

Samsung BD-C5500 & MKV files

Post by wrodriguesjr »

I'm using Wild Media Server to watch video files on my Samsung BD Player and I'm having dificulties to setting the correct language for audio and subtitles.

When I connect and external HD on USB Port of my BD Player, the AUDIO and SUBTITLE remote functions work properly for MKV movies. But when I'm watching throught Wild Media Server, it's not possible to choose AUDIO and SUBTITLE tracks.

In this example, I want to listen to ENGLISH audio but I only PORTUGUESE audio is played.

Is there any configuration I need to do?

Thanks,
Waldir.
WMS.jpg
WMS.jpg (109.1 KiB) Viewed 6330 times
Eugene

Re: Samsung BD-C5500 & MKV files

Post by Eugene »

wrodriguesjr wrote:I'm using Wild Media Server to watch video files on my Samsung BD Player and I'm having dificulties to setting the correct language for audio and subtitles.

When I connect and external HD on USB Port of my BD Player, the AUDIO and SUBTITLE remote functions work properly for MKV movies. But when I'm watching throught Wild Media Server, it's not possible to choose AUDIO and SUBTITLE tracks.

In this example, I want to listen to ENGLISH audio but I only PORTUGUESE audio is played.

Is there any configuration I need to do?
If the device does not support the choice of audio or subtitles, you need to choose a playback via the Transcoding folder. Transcoding video 1920x1080 is very resource-intensive process.
wrodriguesjr

Post by wrodriguesjr »

Eugene wrote:If the device does not support the choice of audio or subtitles, you need to choose a playback via the Transcoding folder. Transcoding video 1920x1080 is very resource-intensive process.
How I can do it?

Thanks,
Waldir.
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

wrodriguesjr wrote:
Eugene wrote:If the device does not support the choice of audio or subtitles, you need to choose a playback via the Transcoding folder. Transcoding video 1920x1080 is very resource-intensive process.
How I can do it?
I think with a remote control of device
wrodriguesjr

Post by wrodriguesjr »

ok...ok...

I was thinking it was necessary to do some configuration or selection on transcoding folders. Now I understand that I need to play the movie from transcoding folder in my device.

I tried and it worked properly.

Thank you.