Thumbnails

entropy

Thumbnails

Post by entropy »

I've read all I can find in relation to 'em, but I either don't understand, or I'm doing something wrong :cry: :oops:

I'm trying to make the (actual) movie's folder & the movie's file bigger. Is it possible?

Movie's Folder Image

Movie's File Image

Also, on my Sony Bravia (not sure if other TV's have it), if I hit "options" on the remote, I can select "thumbnail", & all the files load across the screen instead of up & down

I'm assuming if I can get the thumbnails bigger, they'll also be bigger in this view. But can I also get them to be more spaced apart?

TYI
Eugene

Re: Thumbnails

Post by Eugene »

entropy wrote:I've read all I can find in relation to 'em, but I either don't understand, or I'm doing something wrong :cry: :oops:

I'm trying to make the (actual) movie's folder & the movie's file bigger. Is it possible?

Movie's Folder
Movie's File
Also, on my Sony Bravia (not sure if other TV's have it), if I hit "options" on the remote, I can select "thumbnail", & all the files load across the screen instead of up & down

I'm assuming if I can get the thumbnails bigger, they'll also be bigger in this view. But can I also get them to be more spaced apart?

TYI
Settings-Device-"Thumbnails, identifiers"
bubblegum

Post by bubblegum »

Hi, I have a Sony W5500. I have tried the thumbnail setting, but it doesn't increase the size of the folder on the TV.

I think this is a setting in the actual TV & cannot be changed.
entropy

Post by entropy »

Thanks Eugene, but I'd tried there previously.
Just in case, I tried again. This time I shut my whole system down instead of just restart WMS, still no go :(

Perhaps it's like bubblegum says. Mines the 32W5500, & it may be a limitation on Sony's part.
Not a problem though, it's a feature in the **eye candy** department, and doesn't stop WMS from doing it's job :)

Curious to which other brand TV's this works on. No, I won't be running out & buying a TV it works on :lol:

Thanks for the input guys :) :) :)