Long playing HDs on Youtube

Internet TV, Radio, Podcasts
S@gittarius

Long playing HDs on Youtube

Post by S@gittarius »

Hi Eugene,
Recently I found some long playing HDs on Youtube. They are 50+ min and quite big as well. The longest and the biggest one I’ve ever seen is 1:30:00 in length and 2.8+ GB in size. And when using tsMuser profile all they stop at a certain point which is video dependent. Shortly after the playing has stopped a message appears on TV that connection to the server has been lost. I noticed that when it happens the temporary *.m2ts file is almost the same in size – a little more than 1 GB. I have no such issues with Movies (Primary) profile – all videos are played up to the end. But it comes at a price of worsened quality. What might be the problem? With tsMuxer you use named pipes to access the media. Are there any limitations on this side? In both cases I don’t see any increasing in memory demand. Any suggestions?
Regards.
Eugene

Re: Long playing HDs on Youtube

Post by Eugene »

Hi,
S@gittarius wrote: Recently I found some long playing HDs on Youtube. They are 50+ min and quite big as well. The longest and the biggest one I’ve ever seen is 1:30:00 in length and 2.8+ GB in size. And when using tsMuser profile all they stop at a certain point which is video dependent. Shortly after the playing has stopped a message appears on TV that connection to the server has been lost. I noticed that when it happens the temporary *.m2ts file is almost the same in size – a little more than 1 GB. I have no such issues with Movies (Primary) profile – all videos are played up to the end. But it comes at a price of worsened quality. What might be the problem? With tsMuxer you use named pipes to access the media. Are there any limitations on this side? In both cases I don’t see any increasing in memory demand. Any suggestions?
Download the file by using the "Download podcast" (Settings - Processing). Test transcoding with "Movies - TsMuxer".
S@gittarius

Re: Long playing HDs on Youtube

Post by S@gittarius »

Hi,
You think there’s something about the stream, don’t you?
But they are playable with “Movies – Primary” profile.
Anyway I’ll give it a try.