0.72.4 working beautifully with LG BD-390

djo_34

0.72.4 working beautifully with LG BD-390

Post by djo_34 »

Great work Eugene!

The independent thumbnail support seems to make the initial caching on the Blu-Ray side faster. It still takes 10-15 seconds when you initially connect to WMS from the LG player, but then it is very fast. Much better than before.

I love the "*" option to FULL embedded file support.

Subtitles are working great with no issue.

I was testing some HIGH bit-rate HD MKV files. The LG throws up a message saying the the movie may not play properly... but it plays perfectly.
Eugene

Re: 0.72.4 working beautifully with LG BD-390

Post by Eugene »

djo_34 wrote:Great work Eugene!

The independent thumbnail support seems to make the initial caching on the Blu-Ray side faster. It still takes 10-15 seconds when you initially connect to WMS from the LG player, but then it is very fast. Much better than before.

I love the "*" option to FULL embedded file support.

Subtitles are working great with no issue.

I was testing some HIGH bit-rate HD MKV files. The LG throws up a message saying the the movie may not play properly... but it plays perfectly.
If you want, then setting (Settings-Additional) can enable a debug log. Same place you can save it to disk. I can verify that takes time, support@wildmediaserver.com or attach in archive to forum.
djo_34

Post by djo_34 »

As requested, here is the LOG file.

I started WMS. A few seconds later I made the initial request to view the file list from the LG. It took about 30-40 seconds.

I copied the log and stopped the server.

This is the entire log for the 50 seconds.
Attachments
wms.zip
(26.98 KiB) Downloaded 469 times
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

djo_34 wrote:As requested, here is the LOG file.

I started WMS. A few seconds later I made the initial request to view the file list from the LG. It took about 30-40 seconds.

I copied the log and stopped the server.

This is the entire log for the 50 seconds.
After the first Browse-request and sending the reply is delayed about 11 seconds, but with which it is linked is unclear. Try turn on mode HTTP 1.0 (Settings-Device or Settings-Server-Individual settings client device).
Also, the delay may be associated with the programs of network security.
djo_34

Post by djo_34 »

I'll try HTTP 1.0 tonight.

Regardless... a small delay on the initial menu view is no big deal.