Problems (connection, subtitles, transcoding)

Arokh

Problems (connection, subtitles, transcoding)

Post by Arokh »

Hello,

I recently bought WMS but later some unexplainable errors occured:

1st: When watching a movie-file via transcoding or via normal mode, it stops about 30 seconds to 1 minute before the end of the file. The connection aborts suddenly and the menu jumps back to the beginning where i have to choose the DLNA-server. I can browse through the menus and watch the next - but it will still stop before the end of the file.

2nd: Later, it got worse. I couldn't watch any movie-files, the error "connection not possible" occured, no matter what file type. I didn't change anything referring to transcoding or something. What went wrong? For now I'm not able to do anything with it, but i still can browser through the menu...

3rd: Well, this is actually the first problem I was aware of, but not the worst. I can't let subtitles show up. These are implemented in my files and can be read, but are not on the screen when activated.

I'm quite sure, I forgot some points. But all in all it's a great program. I really can't see where the program's problem is with the points above :(

I'm using a Panasonic DMR-BST700.

Please help. Thanks.

Michaela Budich