Picasa and Private Albums

Internet TV, Radio, Podcasts
chizo

Picasa and Private Albums

Post by chizo »

Hello everyone, my first post, I'm testing the program and is very good. I read the post about Picasa and it works fine, but would like to know if possible by a similar code to see my albums "private" (non-shared albums with anyone). Picasa offers me a RSS link in my private album but does not work on the podcast WMS. I understand it is something referred to authenticate the code, but I tried some variations and does not work.

By Google
Both albums are configured with the option "Anyone with the link" unlisted unlisted gallery as a key to the authorization in the web address (the address bar of your browser appears similar to: authkey = Gv1sRgCJXe0peKhqaO8QE #). It is a combination of letters and numbers which make the URL very difficult to find. Only visitors with the exact web address can view your photos unlisted.

Thank you very much for the help you, can give me would be a good alternative.
Eugene

Re: Picasa and Private Albums

Post by Eugene »

Podcast link: http://picasaweb.google.com/data/feed/a ... #?authkey=###

### must be replaced
chizo

Post by chizo »

Thanks for answering and for everything you do. The code is valid but does not work from the WMS. Try the browser is fine, but when I update the podcast nothing appears, is empty.
What am I doing wrong? Added in the photo section in the podcast section, okay so? I need some other configuration?

Edit: the target "album" not work in the browser, but target "albumid" yes, but anyway I still can not see anything in WMS
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

Original link:
Podcast link:
Photo - Podcasts - right click - Add podcast - Link: ... - Ok - select a podcast folder - right click - "Update podcasts"

I checked it now, no problem.
chizo

Post by chizo »

Yes, it is very simple, and I check all links are valid, but when I update the podcast is still empty, which is honestly not my problem. I renewed my authkey into my Picasa and follow all the same. I use Opera browser and everything is fine when you verify, either manually or from WMS. It agreed to probe with my user name and numbers as well as albums and verification is always correct when you check. I'm disappointed, my Picasa albums are good, but I do not like shared family pictures with everyone and so wanted to know if there was this way. Anyway thanks for your time Eugene, keep trying.
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

Maybe useful: List [Movies] - select a file - right click - "Edit information" - click "Searching on IMDB..." - Media resource page - Address - rss-link - Enter

Check availability for the program
chizo

Post by chizo »

:oops: YEAHHHH I DID :D ! I had to change the album setting to "limit any user who has the link," and not "just me" that stupid! forgiveness for making you waste time. Thousand Thanks Again Eugene! this is incredible!