Wild Media Server Wild Media Server
 
 
 
E-Mail Us
Home Product Info Download Buy Forum Feedback Extend Trial Contact Us Sitemap
 
It is currently Tue May 21, 2019 1:43 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:44 pm 

Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:05 pm
Posts: 2902
Update to version 1.10.1
- in the configuration of devices added script to automatically determine the type of device (Settings - choose a device - Settings - Type - the last button "Auto-detect type of device"). Device configuration are not automatically updated, so you need to restore the configuration from the distribution (Settings - choose a device - Settings - Type - the button "Restore from the ditribution kit") or copy all files from ?:\Program files\Wild Media Server\DISTR\Devices\ to ?:\Program files\Wild Media Server\Devices\. Setting for Autodetect mode - Settings - Devices - Autodetect
- jumping to the form of the localization program (Ctrl + Shift + double click by control, Ctrl + Shift + select a menu item);
- updated Bulgarian, German translation files;
- updated transcoder ffmpeg-1.dll (support for Composer, Conductor in m4a-files);
- updated transcoder rtmpdump.exe (support for justin.tv);
- changes for Panasonic devices (subtitles, settings for UPnP-sorting - Settings - Devices - choose a device - Additional - "DLNA, UPnP options");
- changes for device configuration "LG TV (DLNA, 16:9, 720x406)";
- in transcoding options added file format MPEG1, video codec MPEG1
- added settings for default duration of internet-resources (Settings - "Media-resources" - "Internet-resources" - "Internet radio"; "Internet - television").


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:33 am 

Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 3:05 am
Posts: 29
Eugene wrote:
Bad day ? :)

Use the distribution kit - http://www.wildmediaserver.com/download.php




Didn't know I could do that without losing everything. Sorry.


The only thing I noticed is that one of my folders only allows access to one of my two PS3 devices. That restriction was lost during the upgrade. Fortunately I thought to verify it right away. No need for the young ones to be able to view something from "PS3-LivingRoom" meant only for the "PS3-BedRoom" ;)


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:05 am 

Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:05 pm
Posts: 2902
Isaac wrote:
Eugene wrote:
Bad day ? :)

Use the distribution kit - http://www.wildmediaserver.com/download.php


Didn't know I could do that without losing everything. Sorry.

Help - Contents - Install Program - Upgrading Program
Knowledge base to work with the program - Upgrading Program
Quote:
The program can be updated with the distribution program (program installation) or by using the update files


Isaac wrote:
The only thing I noticed is that one of my folders only allows access to one of my two PS3 devices. That restriction was lost during the upgrade. Fortunately I thought to verify it right away. No need for the young ones to be able to view something from "PS3-LivingRoom" meant only for the "PS3-BedRoom" ;)

If some parameters in the device description has changed, it is possible (is not directly related to the update). Probably granted device have lost access during changing him parameters.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:58 pm 

Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 3:05 am
Posts: 29
Eugene wrote:
Probably granted device have lost access during changing him parameters.



Something else I found-
I had some folders hidden, they were no longer hidden after the upgrade.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:29 pm 

Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:05 pm
Posts: 2902
Isaac wrote:
Eugene wrote:
Probably granted device have lost access during changing him parameters.



Something else I found-
I had some folders hidden, they were no longer hidden after the upgrade.

I did some research, unfortunately, it's possible in the folder "Media resources folders", folders have changed their IDs and settings for them to get lost.


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:50 am 

Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:41 am
Posts: 1
Hi,

I can't get the latest release to upgrade successfully, it runs through the upgrade then says

File C:\Program Files (x86)\Wild Media Server\ffmpeg-1.dll is used. For installation it is required to release a file.

Running Win 7 64-bit Premium.

I've tried rebooting, also can't see that file in use by any processes. Not sure why this is not working.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Alan


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:14 am 

Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:05 pm
Posts: 2902
Hi,
botanic wrote:
I can't get the latest release to upgrade successfully, it runs through the upgrade then says

File C:\Program Files (x86)\Wild Media Server\ffmpeg-1.dll is used. For installation it is required to release a file.

Running Win 7 64-bit Premium.

I've tried rebooting, also can't see that file in use by any processes. Not sure why this is not working.

Any suggestions?

Use the distribution kit - http://www.wildmediaserver.com/download.php
or logon as Administrator


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:36 pm 

Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:05 pm
Posts: 2902
Update to version 1.10.2

:!: Recommended to backup the settings and the database (Help - Backup) before upgrade, the old versions of the program not be able to read the new database. :!:

- changes in the formation of DVD-structure. At scanning to the DVD-folder will be added links of the main chapters of DVD;
- added new settings for DVD-structure (Settings - "Media-Resources - Scanning - "Creating DVD structure folders for DVD-directories"): "The minimum duration of the main chapters", "Hide DVD-structure folders (by default)";
- settings for DVD-episodes are now common in Chapter;

- updated Polish translation file;

- updated the transcoding profile "Movies - CoreAVC", added support for transcoding avi, flv, mp4-files with H264 video encoding;
- updated the transcoding profiles "Internet-television", "Internet-television (Remux)", added support for selecting the audio track;
- updated the transcoding profile "Music - RTMPDUMP - FFMPEG", added support for the specified RtmpDump command line in the field Path;
:!: if the transcoding profiles were changed, the modified profiles must be manually updated (Settings - Transcoder - Profiles - select a transcoding profile - Restore) :!:

- changes in Web-navigation for Firefox;
- added device configuration "VLC Media Player (Web, 16:9, 720x406)", can be used with any Internet Browser and VLC Media Player (free of charge).

:!: - rollback for identification of media resources directories to version 1.09.1. Recommended to check the restrictions, if they were installed in version 1.10rc5 - 1.10.1 :!:


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:51 am 

Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:07 am
Posts: 50
Got a bunch of errors like this when updating from 1.10.1 to 1.10.2:

Wrong length of a source file ...
Wrong length of a source file ...
[many of these]
Wrong length of a source file ...
Critical errors were detected while installing. Updating is impossible.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:57 am 

Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:05 pm
Posts: 2902
k10ck3r wrote:
Got a bunch of errors like this when updating from 1.10.1 to 1.10.2:

Wrong length of a source file ...
Wrong length of a source file ...
[many of these]
Wrong length of a source file ...
Critical errors were detected while installing. Updating is impossible.

Update from version 1.10.1 to 1.10.2, check your version.


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Copyright 2009-2018 Wild Media Server Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited