help with wms and vlc

Internet TV, Radio, Podcasts
serbaumo

help with wms and vlc

Post by serbaumo »

hi. i'm a new user of wms, and i'm a little bit lost...I'm trying to stream my pc screen with vlc and wms to my samsung tv. The thing is that i don't know where to begin..i think i'm getting suscecfully the vlc stream, but i don't know what to do in wms. i had try to find some info in the forum, but all the info is about reporting some problems.. my problem is i don't have any idea. i'll apreciate a little help..
Nice to meet you guys.
Thanks
Eugene

Re: help with wms and vlc

Post by Eugene »

Hi,
serbaumo wrote:hi. i'm a new user of wms, and i'm a little bit lost...I'm trying to stream my pc screen with vlc and wms to my samsung tv. The thing is that i don't know where to begin..i think i'm getting suscecfully the vlc stream, but i don't know what to do in wms. i had try to find some info in the forum, but all the info is about reporting some problems.. my problem is i don't have any idea. i'll apreciate a little help..
Help - Contents - "Internet media-resources"
serbaumo

Re: help with wms and vlc

Post by serbaumo »

Eugene wrote:Hi,
serbaumo wrote:hi. i'm a new user of wms, and i'm a little bit lost...I'm trying to stream my pc screen with vlc and wms to my samsung tv. The thing is that i don't know where to begin..i think i'm getting suscecfully the vlc stream, but i don't know what to do in wms. i had try to find some info in the forum, but all the info is about reporting some problems.. my problem is i don't have any idea. i'll apreciate a little help..
Help - Contents - "Internet media-resources"
i've read the help. the thing is that i don't know what url i have to put in the link resource. I've seen some post with the route to wms and a transcoding profile.. but i don't konw how to do it with vlc