Podcast problem- Sony bdp-570 "No

Internet TV, Radio, Podcasts
leoji

Podcast problem- Sony bdp-570 "No

Post by leoji »

I added the the WDF file to the main form and the directories were added and the podcast updated

When I select the podcast on my player (Sony bdp-570) I get the error "There is no playable file"

Here is the Podcast folder settings

Is there a comprehensive guide for setting up internet media. What I have seen is just parts of the configuration

most likely im just missing the big picture
Eugene

Re: Podcast problem- Sony bdp-570 "No

Post by Eugene »

leoji wrote:I added the the WDF file to the main form and the directories were added and the podcast updated

When I select the podcast on my player (Sony bdp-570) I get the error "There is no playable file"
With the default settings (for the device and podcast), no problems.
leoji

Post by leoji »

Eugene wrote:
leoji wrote:I added the the WDF file to the main form and the directories were added and the podcast updated

I think I may have changed the default settings. Is there a way to reset the settings? Could you show me what the settings should be?

Thanks

Leoji
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

leoji wrote:
Eugene wrote:

I think I may have changed the default settings. Is there a way to reset the settings? Could you show me what the settings should be?
Settings - Device - Type - click "Restore from the distribution kit"

or

Settings - Server - choose a device - Edit - Settings - Type - click "Restore from the distribution kit"