Update file from version 1.07 (1.07-1.08.2) (1.08rc2-1.08)
How to update the program:
1. Download the update file.
2. Open update file, if all successful, then the update program will start automatically. If run the upgrade did not happen, then the Start-Programs-Wild Media Server-"Maintenance Wild media server (UPnP, DLNA, HTTP)"-UpdateWild Media Server (UPnP, DLNA, HTTP) v.1.08
1. Added device configuration:
- "Apple iPad/iPhone/iPod (DLNA, 14:9, 480x320, AirPlayer)"; - transcoding on the fly;
- "Apple iPad/iPhone/iPod (DLNA, 14:9, 480x320, PlugPlayer, 8Player, MLPlayer, LMPlayer, MediaBrowser)"; - transcoding on the fly;
- "Apple iPad/iPhone/iPod (Web, 14:9, 480x320, Safari)" - transcoding on the fly;
2. The ability to use a script to create Web-navigation pages (Settings - Device - "Web-navigation" - Script),
default script - http://www.wildmediaserver.com/forum/vi ... f=19&t=742
3. Added a Dutch translation files (thanks to the user aka Reneweesp).
4. The distribution includes a French translation file (thanks to the users aka Fred from lyon, Lecureuil).
5. Updated subtitle module (changes for PGS-subtitles).
6. Changes in support of the UDF disk images.
7. Added registration SSIF-files (3D), perhaps some devices support work with SSIF-files in DLNA-mode; FFMPEG, TsMuxer not support MVC (Multi View Coding).
8. Added events "After program start" , "Before program exit", "Before server start", "After server start",
"Before server stop", "After server stop", "Server idle (30 minutes)" (Settings-Additional-Events).
9. Added settings for size and duration of transcoder probe when scanning files (Settings-Transcoder-Other),
can be used, if not determined by scanning all tracks.
10. Updated module MediaInfo.
11. Added selection of video codec MPEG4, X264 for transcoding.
12. Updated transcoder FFMPEG (SVN-r25702) - added parameters vstreamid, astreamid -
selection of video and audio tracks for transcoding (without map).
Update to version 1.08.3 (1.08.2-1.08.3)
- in the settings of podcasts added "Priority of video formats" (setting should be used in the scripts links to video, examples: Youtube
, BBC iPlayer
- in the settings of podcasts added schedule for update (button Schedule);
- in the settings of podcasts added the possibility of customization for client devices (button "Devices");
- libraw-lite.dll replaced on libraw.dll (support for digital cameras RAW-files);
- in the settings of client device added "Working time";
- changes for reading genre in mp3-files;
- added mode "Indicator of availability of the Internet resources" (Settings - "Media-resources" - "Internet-resources" - "Check the availability of Internet resources").
Update to version 1.08.4 (1.08.3-1.08.4)
- added settings for loading custom playlists (Settings - Playlists);
- individual transcoding settings of movie (List [Movies] - select a file - right click - "Special settings...");
- updated Bulgarian, German translation files;
- updated subtitles module.