Update file from version 1.05.1
How to update the program:
1. Download the update file.
2. Open update file, if all successful, then the update program will start automatically. If run the upgrade did not happen, then the Start-Programs-Wild Media Server-"Maintenance Wild media server (UPnP, DLNA, HTTP)"-UpdateWild Media Server (UPnP, DLNA, HTTP) v.1.07
1. Added creation of folders of media resources for playlists BD-disks.
2. To section Photo added Podcasts folder.
3. In Web-navigation added a playlist for all items in a folder.
4. The distribution includes a Polish translation file (thanks to the user aka Mperchel), choose Help-Language.
5. The distribution includes a Dutch translation files, choose Help-Language.
6. The distribution includes a German translation files (thanks to the user aka Otto100), choose Help-Language.
7. Updated sctipts for IMDB and Kinopoisk.
8. Updated transcoder FFMPEG (SVN-r25118).
9. Updated subtitles module.
10. Added registration wbem-files.
Update on version 1.07.1
- the ability to use a script to create Web-navigation pages (Settings - Device - "Web-navigation" - Script), default script - http://www.wildmediaserver.com/forum/vi ... =19&t=742;
- fixed reading bitrate for DTS audio track;
- added events "After program start" , "Before program exit", "Before server start", "After server start", "Before server stop", "After server stop", "Server idle (30 minutes)" (Settings-Additional-Events);
- fixed detection of subtitle tracks for some DVD.
Update on version 1.07.2
- updated transcoder FFMPEG (SVN-r25702) - possible fixed aspect ratio (4:3) for Sony TV 2010;
- updated subtitle module (fixed possible problems with colored background);
- fixed problem (AV) with second transcoding after server restart;
- changes for IMDB folder (possible problems with thumbnails, multiline titles);
- in the form of localization, added button "Find the same text and copy translation";
- updated Bulgarian, German, Polish translations;
- fixed problem with download podcasts on older versions of module wininet.dll.
Update on version 1.07.3
- updated transcoder FFMPEG - added parameters vstreamid, astreamid - selection of video and audio tracks for transcoding (without map);
- updated subtitle module (changes for PGS-subtitles);
- updated Dutch translation files (thanks to the user aka Reneweesp);
- changes in support of the UDF disk images;
- added registration SSIF-files (3D), perhaps some devices support work with SSIF-files in DLNA-mode; FFMPEG, TsMuxer not support MVC (Multi View Coding);
- added settings for size and duration of transcoder probe when scanning files (Settings-Transcoder-Other), can be used, if not determined by scanning all tracks;
- updated module MediaInfo.