Access the server fron HTTP Web Service

Eugene

Re: Access the server fron HTTP Web Service

Post by Eugene »

brianstivala wrote: My settings are ok? cause im still with no access, is this that hard to have an access?
With server port ok, which you opens the page I do not know. To access the server from the external network, you must specify your external address and port, which is open on the router. But first you need to work on your computer. If the page does not open, the server closed by firewall.
brianstivala

Post by brianstivala »

Hi Eugene,

I Know how to do it to accessbut the from the outside but the main is to first get access locally which seems to be impossible for me.
Im Using windows 7 here and the firewall is OFF. im using windows 7 for now to try the software then later on if everything will work I'll install the WMS on server 2008 or linux. by the way I'm using the internet explorer normal http://192.168.2.3:5000

Regards,

Brian
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

brianstivala wrote: I Know how to do it to accessbut the from the outside but the main is to first get access locally which seems to be impossible for me.
Im Using windows 7 here and the firewall is OFF. im using windows 7 for now to try the software then later on if everything will work I'll install the WMS on server 2008 or linux. by the way I'm using the internet explorer normal http://192.168.2.3:5000
Address ok, the server closed the program of network security.
brianstivala

Post by brianstivala »

Hi Eugene,

So what are the next steps please maybe I can somehow get an access.

Regards,

Brian
brianstivala

Post by brianstivala »

Hi Eugene,

What network security you're mentioning? Im on a normal network ( Home Use ) the only security I have is the wireless password on my Edimax router also windows firewall is OFF. I dont know what else to do I've done everything so far as per your suggestions.
All I want is to access from web browser and hear some 90's music from the web browser is this possible??

Thanks !! Hope to hear from someone to help me solve this issue.

Regards,

Brian
LouisXIV

Post by LouisXIV »

Same problem(s) here. In the past I used the Web interface without problems, nowadays I can not connect to the server using http://<IP-adress>:<port-nr>

I get an "access forbidden" page. Do I need an extra license to acces WMS through webinterface?
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

LouisXIV wrote:Same problem(s) here. In the past I used the Web interface without problems, nowadays I can not connect to the server using http://<IP-adress>:<port-nr>

I get an "access forbidden" page. Do I need an extra license to acces WMS through webinterface?
Yes, license is required. Top level should open without problems.
LouisXIV

Post by LouisXIV »

Eugene wrote:Yes, license is required. Top level should open without problems.
That's my problem: I do not have a specific license for the web interface, just for my Sony TV.
libero

Post by libero »

Authorize the client you use to access the page in the client list.

libero
LouisXIV

Post by LouisXIV »

libero wrote:Authorize the client you use to access the page in the client list.

libero
Thanks, I did not do that. When I add an IP adress of a PC it shows the main list. However, you still neede to have an extra license I think because I can not go beyond this main page. Since I will not use it often I am not buying an extra license....

Greetz,
LouisXIV