BBC IPlayer Not Working

Internet TV, Radio, Podcasts
Eugene

Re: BBC IPlayer Not Working

Post by Eugene »

bubblegum wrote:That seems better, some are working, but some give "error number -2"
If possible, the example link.
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

New fix

Code: Select all

end else if SameText(sApplication, 'a1414/e3') then begin              
                  MediaResourceLink := Format('--playpath "%s" --host %s --swfUrl %s --tcUrl "rtmp://%s:1935/a1414/e3?%s" --app "a1414/e3?%s"',
                                              [ConnectionItem.Attributes['identifier'],                                  
                                               ConnectionItem.Attributes['server'],                                               
                                               'http://www.bbc.co.uk/emp/10player.swf?revision=18269_19216',
                                               ConnectionItem.Attributes['server'],
                                               ConnectionItem.Attributes['authString'],
                                               ConnectionItem.Attributes['authString']]);                                               
                  Break
                end
bubblegum

Post by bubblegum »

:D

That did it thanks.
andyselects

Post by andyselects »

This works great for me for most of the channels, however there are a few items such as BBC HD that don't display anything on my WDTV.
The list of channels is displayed in the WildMediaServer GUI just not on the WDTV.
When I select the BBC HD folder on the WDTV all it displays is the Update Podcast option.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

andyselects wrote:This works great for me for most of the channels, however there are a few items such as BBC HD that don't display anything on my WDTV.
The list of channels is displayed in the WildMediaServer GUI just not on the WDTV.
When I select the BBC HD folder on the WDTV all it displays is the Update Podcast option.

Any ideas?
WDTV Live - folder "BBC iPlayer - BBC HD programmes" - no problem