Licensing Model

Eugene

Re: Licensing Model

Post by Eugene »

LouisXIV wrote:In general, is there a procedure (or will there be) for swapping my license when I buy a new TV? When it is possible to deactivate a license, and then activate a new one it would solve a lot of licensing problems :roll:
http://www.wildmediaserver.com/buy.php

Code: Select all

8. The purchased license cannot be exchanged (except the replacement of devices on the device manufacturer's warranty) and cannot revert back (you have 15 + 15 days to trial program).
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

LouisXIV wrote:
Eugene wrote: http://www.wildmediaserver.com/buy.php

Code: Select all

8. The purchased license cannot be exchanged (except the replacement of devices on the device manufacturer's warranty) and cannot revert back (you have 15 + 15 days to trial program).
This means that when my TV breaks down I will have to buy a complete new license, even though I will not be able to use my old, already paid license, anymore :?: :?:
If you buy a new TV, you will need buy a new license - 15 USD
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

Licensing rules
  • 1. For each media device requires its own license (activation code). If the device has a different connection types (wired and wireless) and you want to use both types of connections, that require different licenses (different Device Codes). Usually you do not need to buy licenses for routers, computers. You need a license only for playback devices.

4. If you do not have enough trial period to test the program or if you have already bought a license and want to test it out with another device(s), you can use Extend Trial).

9. The license is valid for the specified Device Code on all versions of the program - eternal license. Program updates are free.
Web-navigation (access to the server from the Internet Browsers (mobile, tablet, pda devices)) - free of charge.