Released version "Wild Media Server (DLNA) v1.51.3 (64-bit)

Eugene

Released version "Wild Media Server (DLNA) v1.51.3 (64-bit)

Post by Eugene »

Update to 1.51.3

Wild Media Server (UPnP, DLNA, HTTP) v.1.51

1. Added device configurations:
  • "Apple iPad 3 (DLNA, 14:9, 720x404, 8Player)".
2. The folder Service - "Media Server" - "Shutdown computer":
  • added intervals up to 240 minutes.
3. The main form of the program:
  • in the section Music added the list mode of media resources "Cards";
  • in the lists of movies, music, photos (mode Cards) added display of folders (with thumbnails).
4. The form of editing Podcast settings:
  • settings are divided into pages (Transfer, Connection, Scripts);
  • added settings for user authorization and proxy server (the page Connection), the program supports HTTP-authentication only, settings can be used for any authorization (implementation in scripts);
  • for the script "Script for the links to the resource" added the mode "The script generates a few links (the call while navigating on the device)", mode can be used if the site offers video in various formats. When updating podcasts is added the folder for media-resource, list of different video formats will be formed by script during accessing media resource folder from the playback device. Example of using in the podcasts configuration Youtube;
  • added setting "Sort order" (the page Transfer).
5. Settings created thumbnails of media resources transferred from the default device settings to Settings - "Media-resources" - "Photo-resources, thumbnails" (Width, Height, Movie start time).
6. Changed the storage mode of thumbnails, all the thumbnails are stored in one file (wmsthumbnails.dat).
7. For setting "Movie cover directory" you can specify multiple directories via ";". You can specify a directory "\" - search for thumbnail in movie file directory.
8. Scripts:
  • added class TWmsScriptFileTags and function WmsCreateFileTags, can be used for accessing to file tags in scripts. Tags providers: tpExif, tpFFmpeg, tpMediaInfo, tpShell, tpWms, tpXmp;
  • added functions to use the module MediaInfo.dll: WmsMediaInfoCreate, WmsMediaInfoGet, WmsMediaInfoGetI, WmsMediaInfoGetCount;
  • added functions WmsPlayToDevice, WmsPlayToGroup - play a specified media resource on the DMR (Digital Media Renderer) device (as an identifier of device can be used MAC-address, IP-address, UUID-identifier, the device name), with the processing of scripts on a schedule can be used as a DLNA-alarm (only secondary).
9. Added jump to the page "Extend trial" for request 15-days license from the program: Settings - Devices - choose a device - Edit - "Device Code" - "Request for 15-days license".
10. The form of control DMR (Digital Media Renderer) device:
  • to control buttons added the button "Playback with transcoding", if the device does not support the jump to the selected position of the playback, you can turn on "Playback with transcoding" and repeat choice of playback position.
Update to 1.51.3

1. Scripts:
  • added functions WmsPlayToDevice, WmsPlayToGroup - play a specified media resource on the DMR (Digital Media Renderer) device (as an identifier of device can be used MAC-address, IP-address, UUID-identifier, the device name), with the processing of scripts on a schedule can be used as a DLNA-alarm (only secondary).
2. The form of control DMR (Digital Media Renderer) device:
  • to control buttons added the button "Playback with transcoding", if the device does not support the jump to the selected position of the playback, you can turn on "Playback with transcoding" and repeat choice of playback position.
Eugene

Re: Released version "Wild Media Server (UPnP) v1.51 (64-bit

Post by Eugene »

DAVIDF wrote:Where fo i find the edit podcast settings??
Select the podcast folder - right click - "Edit title"
MartinSch

Post by MartinSch »

Just a remark. In this version 1.51 the listing-screen jumps to Cards all the time. For me the Cards are nice to show “subdirectories”.
But where a list of content is present I would prefer to keep the Table as default.
WMS 1.50.3 / TV Panasonic Viera TX-L37DT35E
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

MartinSch wrote:Just a remark. In this version 1.51 the listing-screen jumps to Cards all the time. For me the Cards are nice to show “subdirectories”.
But where a list of content is present I would prefer to keep the Table as default.
Settings - Processing - Add -

Name: Table View
Click "Button on the main form"
Script:

Code: Select all

const
  mtpFolderViewMode = 700;  
begin
  if WmsCurrentMediaTreeItem <> nil then begin
    WmsCurrentMediaTreeItem.Properties[mtpFolderViewMode] := 0;
    WmsDatabaseAutoSave(False)
  end
end.
Ok - Ok - Ok

Select the folder - click "Table View"
Klausi69

Post by Klausi69 »

After next start of WMS you have to repeat the process - settings are not saved. Secondly, clicking a big directory with a lot of album directories doesn't work. At least I have to chose the first artist's album to keep table for his further albums. I think this should be optimized.
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

Klausi69 wrote:After next start of WMS you have to repeat the process - settings are not saved. Secondly, clicking a big directory with a lot of album directories doesn't work. At least I have to chose the first artist's album to keep table for his further albums. I think this should be optimized.
Yes, unfortunately, for temporary elements is not working.
Eugene

Re: Released version "Wild Media Server (UPnP) v1.51.2 (64-b

Post by Eugene »

Update to 1.51.2

1. Scripts:
2. The form of control DMR (Digital Media Renderer) device: