Update file from version 1.07
How to update the program:
1. Download the update file.
2. Open update file, if all successful, then the update program will start automatically. If run the upgrade did not happen, then the Start-Programs-Wild Media Server-"Maintenance Wild media server (UPnP, DLNA, HTTP)"-UpdateWild Media Server (UPnP, DLNA, HTTP) v.1.08
1. Added device configuration:
- "Apple iPad/iPhone/iPod (DLNA, 14:9, 480x320, AirPlayer)"; - transcoding on the fly;
- "Apple iPad/iPhone/iPod (DLNA, 14:9, 480x320, PlugPlayer, 8Player, MLPlayer)"; - transcoding on the fly;
- "Apple iPad/iPhone/iPod (Web, 14:9, 480x320, Safari)" - transcoding on the fly;
2. The ability to use a script to create Web-navigation pages (Settings - Device - "Web-navigation" - Script),
default script - http://www.wildmediaserver.com/forum/vi ... f=19&t=742
3. Added a Dutch translation files (thanks to the user aka Reneweesp).
4. The distribution includes a French translation file (thanks to the users aka Fred from lyon, Lecureuil).
5. Updated subtitle module (changes for PGS-subtitles).
6. Changes in support of the UDF disk images.
7. Added registration SSIF-files (3D), perhaps some devices support work with SSIF-files in DLNA-mode; FFMPEG, TsMuxer not support MVC (Multi View Coding).
8. Added events "After program start" , "Before program exit", "Before server start", "After server start",
"Before server stop", "After server stop", "Server idle (30 minutes)" (Settings-Additional-Events).
9. Added settings for size and duration of transcoder probe when scanning files (Settings-Transcoder-Other),
can be used, if not determined by scanning all tracks.
10. Updated module MediaInfo.
11. Added selection of video codec MPEG4, X264 for transcoding.
12. Updated transcoder FFMPEG (SVN-r25702) - added parameters vstreamid, astreamid -
selection of video and audio tracks for transcoding (without map).P.S. In the search form (Settings - Server - "The list of authorized client devices" - Search) is not properly displayed the name of the configuration "Apple iPad/iPhone/iPod (DLNA, 14:9, 480x320, PlugPlayer, 8Player, MLPlayer)", need select from a list.