Released a version "Wild Media Server (UPnP) v1.04.7"

trevorsem

Re: Released a version "Wild Media Server (UPnP) v1.04.3"

Post by trevorsem »

Eugene wrote:
trevorsem wrote:
Eugene wrote:Hi,
trevorsem wrote: I have already paid for a license.
Since update v1.04.3 I can not play any video on my Sony TV I get "playback not possible"
I have downloaded WMS again, deleted all files, rebooted, etc, but still the same problem.
Help as it was working before v1.04.3 upgrade. I have test transcoded and all is okay.
What file type ? What transcoding profile ?
AVI, MPEG, MKV etc all worked fine until I updated.
Am now getting Microsoft Visual C++ errors

File:libavutil/mathematics.c
Line:79

Expression: c > 0
At what moment ?
First time when I updated to the new version, now when I scan media resources. I have to abort and can not carry on. It errors on a different video file whilst scanning every time.
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

trevorsem wrote:
Eugene wrote:
trevorsem wrote:
Since update v1.04.3 I can not play any video on my Sony TV I get "playback not possible"
I have downloaded WMS again, deleted all files, rebooted, etc, but still the same problem.
Help as it was working before v1.04.3 upgrade. I have test transcoded and all is okay.

At what moment ?
First time when I updated to the new version, now when I scan media resources. I have to abort and can not carry on. It errors on a different video file whilst scanning every time.
Maybe you have changed the file extension and now the file extension does not conform to content, files may actually contain an error.

Wild Media Server (UPnP, DLNA, HTTP) v.1.04.3
3. Alterations to scan media resources to re-read the information of media resource,
if changed the file size or time changes.
trevorsem

Post by trevorsem »

Eugene wrote:
trevorsem wrote:
Eugene wrote:
trevorsem wrote:

At what moment ?
Maybe you have changed the file extension and now the file extension does not conform to content, files may actually contain an error.

3. Alterations to scan media resources to re-read the information of media resource,
Eugene,

It's a problem with v1.04.3. I have reverted back to v1.03 and everything is okay.

Thanks
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

trevorsem wrote:
Eugene wrote:
trevorsem wrote:
Eugene wrote:
trevorsem wrote:

At what moment ?

It's a problem with v1.04.3. I have reverted back to v1.03 and everything is okay.
Perhaps there is a problem in version 1.03, but it does not occur, because the properties file is read
arken

Post by arken »

trevorsem wrote:Hi Eugene,

I have already paid for a license.

I have the exact same problem. I am registered user too. Sony KDL-46V5500 TV. I have downgraded to 1.03 in order to use WMS again.
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

arken wrote:
trevorsem wrote:Hi Eugene,

I have already paid for a license.

I have the exact same problem. I am registered user too. Sony KDL-46V5500 TV. I have downgraded to 1.03 in order to use WMS again.
LiPe76

Post by LiPe76 »

Hi All,

I have same problem with WMS 1.04.3 (upgrade from 1.03 or clean install) - my licensed device is Sony Bravia KLD-32W5550

When I try play any video (avi, mp4, mpeg, etc.) or podcast (youtube) Tv show message: Playback not possible

Media device settings: Type Sony TV (DLNA, 16:9, 1920x1080)

Transcoding profile: Movies (primary)_1920x1080 but I try some others with fail

Version 1.03 with this settings working perfectly. I make rollback to 1.03 now and everything is OK
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

Hi,
LiPe76 wrote: I have same problem with WMS 1.04.3 (upgrade from 1.03 or clean install) - my licensed device is Sony Bravia KLD-32W5550
When I try play any video (avi, mp4, mpeg, etc.) or podcast (youtube) Tv show message: Playback not possible
Media device settings: Type Sony TV (DLNA, 16:9, 1920x1080)
Transcoding profile: Movies (primary)_1920x1080 but I try some others with fail
Version 1.03 with this settings working perfectly. I make rollback to 1.03 now and everything is OK
Settings-Additional-turn on Debug log; сhoose playback on TV; Settings - Additional - View log file - Save; send log file in archive to support@wildmediaserver.com. Thanks.
LiPe76

Post by LiPe76 »

Hi Eugene,

Log is send to: support@wildmediaserver.com today with subject: "WMS 1.04.3 (WMS vs Sony Bravia problem) - Log"
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

Update on version 1.04.7
- added device configuration "Samsung BD Player (DLNA, 16:9, 720x406)";
- maybe fixed the problem with Sony TV W5500;
- possible changes in navigation Samsung TV;
- maybe fixed the problem with long appearance of server on Samsung TV.