Update to 2.74 (x32) (2.73-2.74)
Update to 2.74 (x64) (2.73-2.74)Wild Media Server (UPnP, DLNA, HTTP) v.2.74
1. Settings - Media-resources - Information about the folder of media resources:
- added setting "Scan torrent files" (disabled by default).
Playback torrent files through transcoding, successful viewing depends on network bandwidth, computer performance and the number of torrent clients.
2. Settings - Media-resources - Internet-resources:
- added setting "Torrent protocol parameters":
- portbegin-portend - is the ports (by default 6881-6889), that libtorrent will try to listen on, if the first port fails, it will continue trying the next port within the range and so on, sslport - the listen port for SSL connections, if this is set to 0 (by default), no SSL listen port is opened.
3. Settings - Media-resources - Service - Folder "Transcoding:
- added setting "Creating a video stream for moviesheet-file". If the movie directory has a moviesheet file, that matches the specified template, then in the folder Transcoding - "Movie folder" will create a link to a video-stream, generated from moviesheet-file using transcoding profile "Movies (MovieSheet)".
4. Added transcoding profile "Movies (MovieSheet).
5. Added transcoding profile "Movies-LIVESTREAMER-FFMPEG", can be set to podcast folder, to this podcast folder you can add links, supported by Livestreamer or Livestreamer command line with parameters (without parameter -o):
livestreamer.exe [OPTIONS] [URL]
You need change the path to livestreamer.exe in transcoding profiles settings (Settings - Transcoder - Profiles - Transcoder list - LIVESTREAMER).