|Wild media server (UPnP, DLNA, HTTP)
|Released version "Wild Media Server (DLNA) v1.59.3 (64-bit)
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Eugene [ Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:47 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Released version "Wild Media Server (DLNA) v1.59.3 (64-bit)|
Update to 1.59.1
Wild Media Server (UPnP, DLNA, HTTP) v.1.59
1. Individual settings of the client device - "Support for files without transcoding":
3. Podcast feed parameters - Scripts:
7. Added the ability perform "Test transcoding" for devices without individual settings (settings by Autodetect).
8. Updated German, Italian and Polish translation files.
|Author:||Eugene [ Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:49 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Re: Released version "Wild Media Server (DLNA) v1.59.1 (64-b|
Update to 1.59.2
1. Restored mode "Maximum advance transcoding"
2. Restored mode "Prevent sleep mode while the server started" (if the server is not working as Windows service)
5. Updated the transcoding profile "Movies - TsMuxer" (changes for audio stream delay).
6. Updated scripts for IMDb sites.
7. Updated Bulgarian and Slovac translation files.
8. Updated device configuration "WD TV Live HD Media Player (DLNA, 16:9, 720x406)".
|Author:||Eugene [ Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:12 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Re: Released version "Wild Media Server (DLNA) v1.59.2 (64-b|
Update to 1.59.3
3. Added the transcoding profile "Internet-television (Original video)".
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited