Update to 1.70 Wild Media Server (UPnP, DLNA, HTTP) v.1.70
1. Added support for creating slide shows (more than 170 transition effects) of photos with overlaid music.
2. In Movies added the folder "Photo (Slideshow)".
3. Added transcoding profiles "Photo (Slideshow)", "Music (Single Track - Shuffle, Repeat)".
4. Individual settings of the client device - Additional:
- added settings of creating a slide show:
- parameters of the frame and the transition interval;
- selection a folder of music for slide shows;
- selection of styles (transition effects).
5. In the folders of music resources added the folder "Use for Photo (Slideshow)".
6. Settings - "Media Resources" - Service - Folder "Transcoding":
- added mode "Folder "Use for Photo (Slideshow)" in each folder of music media resources".
- new classes TWmsVideoSlideShow, TBitmap32 - can be used to create any video sequence, including scrolling large images (such as descriptions of films);
- added functions WmsGetSingleTrackItem, WmsPreTranscodingEx, WmsShuffleList;
- added functions WmsGetStreamParam (possible values in the type TStreamParamType), WmsGetStreamDelay;
- added the variable DebugMode (True is the script is running from the form of script editing);
- added classes TWmsScriptUPnPDevice, TWmsScriptUPnPDeviceList, TWmsScriptUPnPService, can be used to organize the "Play to" through
- classes TWmsIMDBInfo, TWmsIMDBItem now available in the scripts of media resources processing, Web-navigation, etc.
- in the class TRegExpr added method Replace - support a replacement for the regular expressions;
- added function WmsRegExReplace - support a replacement for the regular expressions;
- in the class TWmsScriptMediaItem added the properties ItemClassID - the class ID of element, ItemClassName - the class name of element;
- the method TWmsScriptMediaItem.AddFolder added optional parameter aFolderClassID - class ID of created element.
- added hotkeys for call script editing forms:
changes in the load mode of podcasts properties (including scripts), existing properties are replaced by the properties from loaded file.
- Podcast feeds creation script - Alt+1;
- List of resources reading script - Alt+2;
- The additional properties reading script RSS - Alt+3;
- Script for the links to the resource - Alt+4;
9. Added reading of stream start time (used in WmsGetStreamDelay).
10. Updated the transcoding profile "Movies - TsMuxer" (changes for audio stream delay).
11. Updated scripts for IMDb sites.
12. Updated device configuration "WD TV Live HD Media Player (DLNA, 16:9, 720x406)".
13. Added the transcoding profiles "TorrentStream (Reencoding)", "TorrentStream (Original video)", "TorrentStream (Input Stream)", "TorrentStream (Remux)" - support for TorrentStream - http://www.torrentstream.org/en/
, AceStream - http://www.acestream.org/en/
14. Added the transcoding profile "Internet-television (Original video)".
15. Editing scripts:
- added page "List of expressions", can be used to view the current values of the variables in the execution mode of script "Step by step", adding to the list from the form "Calculate Expression", remove Ctrl+Del;
- added editor command:
changing shortcuts in the editor settings (Keystrokes - find a command,
- ecCompileScript - check script (Ctrl+F9);
- ecRunLine - run script by steps (F8);
- ecRunScript - run script (F9);
- ecToggleBreakpoint - set/remove the breakpoint of the script (F5);
- ecEvaluate - to evaluate the expression (Ctrl+F7);
- ecWatches - the expression list (Ctrl+Alt+W);
in the "Keypresses", press the desired shortcut).
16. Navigation on the media device - Folder Service - "Media Server":
- added the folder "Hibernate mode".
17. Updated Bulgarian, German, Italian, Polish and Slovac translation files.