Released version "Wild Media Server (UPnP) v1.11.8

libero

Re: Released version "Wild Media Server (UPnP) v1.11.5

Post by libero »

tuliolazarini wrote:Are you having trouble with some films, or all of them?
Problem happens with external subtitles (SRT, SUB files) or embedded ones?
Tried to select subtitle on video catalog with left mouse button and choose 'select track' button?
select.jpg
External subtitles, srt. after many attempts, one time it showed me subs after renaming the files and rescanning the dir.
but also this does not always works.
libero

Post by libero »

libero wrote:
tuliolazarini wrote:Are you having trouble with some films, or all of them?
Problem happens with external subtitles (SRT, SUB files) or embedded ones?
Tried to select subtitle on video catalog with left mouse button and choose 'select track' button?
select.jpg
External subtitles, srt. after many attempts, one time it showed me subs after renaming the files and rescanning the dir.
but also this does not always works.
Probably the reason is a "comma" in the name of the file.... can you investigate ?

Thanks

Libero
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

Update to version 1.11.7
- added reading of keywords when scanning photos, added column "Keywords" in the table of photos, added folder "Keywords" to the section Photo;
- added ability to play rtmp-streams from any minute via the folder Transcoding (required field Duration);
- added Slovac translation file;
- added ability to save a list of media resources in HTML, XML, XLS, TXT, RTF formats (List [Movies, Music, Photo] - right click - "Save to file");
- added device configuration "Samsung Wave (DLNA, 16:9, 720x406)";
- added ability padding streams with null packets (Settings - Devices - choose a device - Settings - Transcoder - "Files, subtitles" - Movies - Padding), can be useful if the device interrupts the playback of transcoding content;
- updated device configurations for Samsung TVs (Padding - Suffix - 60 seconds);
- updated the transcoding profile "Internet-television" - added support for subtitles, added support for splash screen in beginning of video;
- added splash screen - tvsplash.mpg to the folder "?:\Program Files (x86)\Wild Media Server\Presentation\Images"; settings in the program - Settings - Devices - choose a device - Settings - Transcoder - "Files, subtitles" - "Internet-television" - "Splash screen"; unfortunately, VLC creates a stream with wrong timestamps, the device can interrupts the playback;
- added script "Scan folders", you can make the scan button on the main form of program (Settings - Processing - "Scan folders" - Edit - turn on "Button on the main form");
- updated transcoding profile "Movies - DirectShow - WMV", changes for Windows 7, added support for various formats of video files;
- updated subtitles module;
- added modes "Automatic addition of new devices", "Allow access for new devices" (Settings - Devices);
- added support for multi-angle DVD, restored support for changing titles of DVD-tracks;
- for wireless connections to the server name is added "- Wireless" (required re-adding connections in the settings of program - Settings - Server - "The list of authorized network connections").
Eugene

Re: Released version "Wild Media Server (UPnP) v1.11.7

Post by Eugene »

Hi,
Rockrider99 wrote:
just installed 1.11.7 and I have one issue : for all photos, it seems that mpWidth and mpHeight are reversed in the media database now.
I can see that in the Dimension column: landscape pictures now show 2248x3264 and portrait as 3264x2248.

And it is not only the GUI, because some scripts of mine were now more working, and are now OK since I swap mpWidth and mpHeight variables everywhere... Strange !

Have you notice this ?
Yes, unfortunately the problem appeared in the latest version. I will fix, thanks for notice.
Eugene

Re: Released version "Wild Media Server (UPnP) v1.11.7

Post by Eugene »

Update to version 1.11.8
- added mode "Folder Transcoding in each folder of media-resources" (Settings - "Media-resources" - Service) - default on
- added setting for delay "Automatically scan directories when modified (creating, changing, deleting files)" (Settings - "Media-resources") default 60 seconds;
- added device configuration "Toshiba TV 2011 (DLNA, 16:9, 720x406)";
- updated transcoder ffmpeg-1.dll (fix for iso-files with national characters in filepath);
- fixed problems with "Create Date" and "Dimensions" of photos (version 1.11.7);
- fixed problem with deleting the subtitle track in the from "Movie information".
Eugene

Re: Released version "Wild Media Server (UPnP) v1.11.8

Post by Eugene »

Hi,

Select a photos - right click - "Load file properties"