Announce version "Wild Media Server (UPnP, DLNA) v1.11"

Eugene

Announce version "Wild Media Server (UPnP, DLNA) v1.11"

Post by Eugene »

Update file from version 1.10

How to update the program:
1. Download the update file.
2. Open update file, if all successful, then the update program will start automatically. If run the upgrade did not happen,
then the Start-Programs-Wild Media Server-"Maintenance Wild media server (UPnP, DLNA, HTTP)"-Update

Wild Media Server (UPnP, DLNA, HTTP) v.1.11

1. In transcoding options added file format MPEG1, video codec MPEG1.
2. In the configuration of devices added script to automatically determine the
type of device (Settings - Devices - choose a device - Settings - Type - the last button
"Auto-detect type of device"). Setting for Autodetect mode - Settings - Devices -
Autodetect.
3. Added ability for jumping to the form of the program localization (Ctrl + Shift +
double click by control, Ctrl + Shift + select a menu item).
4. Updated Bulgarian, German, Polish translation files.
5. Updated transcoder ffmpeg-1.dll (support for Composer, Conductor in m4a-files).
6. Updated transcoder rtmpdump.exe (support for justin.tv).
7. Changes for Panasonic devices (subtitles, settings for UPnP-sorting - Settings -
Devices - choose a device - Settings - Additional - "DLNA, UPnP options").
8. Added settings for default duration of internet-resources (Settings - "Media-resources" -
"Internet-resources" - "Internet radio"; "Internet - television").
9. Changes in the formation of DVD-structure. At scanning to the DVD-folder will be added
links of the main chapters of DVD;
10. Added new settings for DVD-structure (Settings - "Media-Resources - Scanning -
"Creating DVD structure folders for DVD-directories"):
  • "The minimum duration of the main chapters";
  • "Hide DVD-structure folders (by default)".
11. Settings for DVD-episodes are now common in Chapter.
12. Updated the transcoding profile "Movies - CoreAVC", added support for transcoding
avi, flv, mp4-files with H264 video encoding.
13. Updated the transcoding profiles "Internet-television", "Internet-television (Remux)",
added support for selecting the audio track;
14. Updated the transcoding profile "Music - RTMPDUMP - FFMPEG", added support for
the specified RtmpDump command line in the field Path.
15. Changes in Web-navigation for Firefox.
16. Added device configuration "VLC Media Player (Web, 16:9, 720x406)", can be used
with any Internet Browser and VLC Media Player (free of charge).
17. For media resources that have not been read the properties are prefixed [Not ready].
libero

Re: Announce version "Wild Media Server (UPnP, DLNA) v1.11"

Post by libero »

After updating from 1.10.2 to 1.11rc1 i got an error starting the server Access Violation at address 74ACF111 in module firewallAPI.dll read of address 00000004.

This was because I have the firewall service disabled, if I start the firewall service I got no error, you should check if there is any firewall.
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

libero wrote:After updating from 1.10.2 to 1.11rc1 i got an error starting the server Access Violation at address 74ACF111 in module firewallAPI.dll read of address 00000004.

This was because I have the firewall service disabled, if I start the firewall service I got no error, you should check if there is any firewall.
Thanks, I will fix
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

drem wrote:I updated but get file size errors. Does it matter?
At your discretion, it's codecs for "Movies - CoreAVC", you can use the distribution kit.
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

You can skip uninstall