Released version "Wild Media Server (UPnP) v1.10.2"

Eugene

Re: Released version "Wild Media Server (UPnP) v1.10"

Post by Eugene »

Update to version 1.10.1
- in the configuration of devices added script to automatically determine the type of device (Settings - choose a device - Settings - Type - the last button "Auto-detect type of device"). Device configuration are not automatically updated, so you need to restore the configuration from the distribution (Settings - choose a device - Settings - Type - the button "Restore from the ditribution kit") or copy all files from ?:\Program files\Wild Media Server\DISTR\Devices\ to ?:\Program files\Wild Media Server\Devices\. Setting for Autodetect mode - Settings - Devices - Autodetect
- jumping to the form of the localization program (Ctrl + Shift + double click by control, Ctrl + Shift + select a menu item);
- updated Bulgarian, German translation files;
- updated transcoder ffmpeg-1.dll (support for Composer, Conductor in m4a-files);
- updated transcoder rtmpdump.exe (support for justin.tv);
- changes for Panasonic devices (subtitles, settings for UPnP-sorting - Settings - Devices - choose a device - Additional - "DLNA, UPnP options");
- changes for device configuration "LG TV (DLNA, 16:9, 720x406)";
- in transcoding options added file format MPEG1, video codec MPEG1
- added settings for default duration of internet-resources (Settings - "Media-resources" - "Internet-resources" - "Internet radio"; "Internet - television").
Isaac

Post by Isaac »

Eugene wrote: Bad day ? :)

Use the distribution kit - http://www.wildmediaserver.com/download.php

Didn't know I could do that without losing everything. Sorry.

The only thing I noticed is that one of my folders only allows access to one of my two PS3 devices. That restriction was lost during the upgrade. Fortunately I thought to verify it right away. No need for the young ones to be able to view something from "PS3-LivingRoom" meant only for the "PS3-BedRoom" ;)
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

Isaac wrote:
Eugene wrote: Bad day ? :)

Didn't know I could do that without losing everything. Sorry.
Help - Contents - Install Program - Upgrading Program
Knowledge base to work with the program - Upgrading Program
The program can be updated with the distribution program (program installation) or by using the update files
Isaac wrote: The only thing I noticed is that one of my folders only allows access to one of my two PS3 devices. That restriction was lost during the upgrade. Fortunately I thought to verify it right away. No need for the young ones to be able to view something from "PS3-LivingRoom" meant only for the "PS3-BedRoom" ;)
If some parameters in the device description has changed, it is possible (is not directly related to the update). Probably granted device have lost access during changing him parameters.
Isaac

Post by Isaac »

Eugene wrote: Probably granted device have lost access during changing him parameters.

Something else I found-
I had some folders hidden, they were no longer hidden after the upgrade.
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

Isaac wrote:
Eugene wrote: Probably granted device have lost access during changing him parameters.

Something else I found-
I had some folders hidden, they were no longer hidden after the upgrade.
I did some research, unfortunately, it's possible in the folder "Media resources folders", folders have changed their IDs and settings for them to get lost.
botanic

Re: Released version "Wild Media Server (UPnP) v1.10.1"

Post by botanic »

Hi,

I can't get the latest release to upgrade successfully, it runs through the upgrade then says

File C:\Program Files (x86)\Wild Media Server\ffmpeg-1.dll is used. For installation it is required to release a file.

Running Win 7 64-bit Premium.

I've tried rebooting, also can't see that file in use by any processes. Not sure why this is not working.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Alan
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

Hi,
botanic wrote: I can't get the latest release to upgrade successfully, it runs through the upgrade then says

File C:\Program Files (x86)\Wild Media Server\ffmpeg-1.dll is used. For installation it is required to release a file.

Running Win 7 64-bit Premium.

I've tried rebooting, also can't see that file in use by any processes. Not sure why this is not working.

Any suggestions?
or logon as Administrator
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

Update to version 1.10.2

:!: Recommended to backup the settings and the database (Help - Backup) before upgrade, the old versions of the program not be able to read the new database. :!:

- changes in the formation of DVD-structure. At scanning to the DVD-folder will be added links of the main chapters of DVD;
- added new settings for DVD-structure (Settings - "Media-Resources - Scanning - "Creating DVD structure folders for DVD-directories"): "The minimum duration of the main chapters", "Hide DVD-structure folders (by default)";
- settings for DVD-episodes are now common in Chapter;

- updated Polish translation file;

- updated the transcoding profile "Movies - CoreAVC", added support for transcoding avi, flv, mp4-files with H264 video encoding;
- updated the transcoding profiles "Internet-television", "Internet-television (Remux)", added support for selecting the audio track;
- updated the transcoding profile "Music - RTMPDUMP - FFMPEG", added support for the specified RtmpDump command line in the field Path;
:!: if the transcoding profiles were changed, the modified profiles must be manually updated (Settings - Transcoder - Profiles - select a transcoding profile - Restore) :!:

- changes in Web-navigation for Firefox;
- added device configuration "VLC Media Player (Web, 16:9, 720x406)", can be used with any Internet Browser and VLC Media Player (free of charge).

:!: - rollback for identification of media resources directories to version 1.09.1. Recommended to check the restrictions, if they were installed in version 1.10rc5 - 1.10.1 :!:
k10ck3r

Re: Released version "Wild Media Server (UPnP) v1.10.2"

Post by k10ck3r »

Got a bunch of errors like this when updating from 1.10.1 to 1.10.2:

Wrong length of a source file ...
[many of these]
Critical errors were detected while installing. Updating is impossible.
Eugene

Re: Released version "Wild Media Server (UPnP) v1.10.2"

Post by Eugene »

k10ck3r wrote:Got a bunch of errors like this when updating from 1.10.1 to 1.10.2:

[many of these]
Critical errors were detected while installing. Updating is impossible.
Update from version 1.10.1 to 1.10.2, check your version.