Released version "Wild Media Server (UPnP) v1.10.2"

Eugene

Released version "Wild Media Server (UPnP) v1.10.2"

Post by Eugene »

Update file from version 1.09.1

How to update the program:
1. Download the update file.
2. Open update file, if all successful, then the update program will start automatically. If run the upgrade did not happen, then the Start-Programs-Wild Media Server-"Maintenance Wild media server (UPnP, DLNA, HTTP)"-Update

Wild Media Server (UPnP, DLNA, HTTP) v.1.10

1. Changes in working with database of media resources.
2. Added selection of reading mode properties of media resources (Off,
Synchronous, Asynchronous): Settings - "Media-Resources" -
"Reading of properties".
3. Web-navigation now does not require licensing (may be used on
computers, mobile and PDA-devices) through the viewer for the Internet.
4. Added device configuration:
  • - "LG TV (DLNA, 16:9, 720x406)";
    - "XBOX 360 Live (DLNA, 16:9, 720x406)";
    - "XBOX 360 (DLNA, 16:9, 720x406)".
5. Updated subtitles module (support for subtitles in mp4-files).
6. In the settings of device, connection added the mode "Check IP-address"
(Settings - Devices - choose a device - Edit). Default off. If the devices are
connected via a bridge, it is necessary include checking of IP-address.
7. In the password for access to restricted resources now can be used
only the different digits.
8. In the setting of grouping of media resources added field "Allowed values".
9. Changes in the program settings:
  • - settings of the device by default moved to a separate form
    (calling from the field "Device type by default");
    - the list of authorized client devices moved from section Server
    to section Devices;
    - list of events moved from the "Advanced" to the separate section "Events";
    - changes in the form "Individual settings of the client device".
10. The main form of the program:
  • - in the list of media resources, adds the ability to set status
    "Hidden media resource" (in the menu on the right mouse button);
    - in the folder tree of media resources added the ability to hide all
    child items of the selected folder (in the menu on the right mouse button).
Update to version 1.10.1
- in the configuration of devices added script to automatically determine the type of device (Settings - choose a device - Settings - Type - the last button "Auto-detect type of device"). Device configuration are not automatically updated, so you need to restore the configuration from the distribution (Settings - choose a device - Settings - Type - the button "Restore from the ditribution kit") or copy all files from ?:\Program files\Wild Media Server\DISTR\Devices\ to ?:\Program files\Wild Media Server\Devices\. Setting for Autodetect mode - Settings - Devices - Autodetect
- jumping to the form of the localization program (Ctrl + Shift + double click by control, Ctrl + Shift + select a menu item);
- updated Bulgarian, German translation files;
- updated transcoder ffmpeg-1.dll (support for Composer, Conductor in m4a-files);
- updated transcoder rtmpdump.exe (support for justin.tv);
- changes for Panasonic devices (subtitles, settings for UPnP-sorting - Settings - Devices - choose a device - Additional - "DLNA, UPnP options");
- changes for device configuration "LG TV (DLNA, 16:9, 720x406)";
- in transcoding options added file format MPEG1, video codec MPEG1
- added settings for default duration of internet-resources (Settings - "Media-resources" - "Internet-resources" - "Internet radio"; "Internet - television").

Update to version 1.10.2

:!: Recommended to backup the settings and the database (Help - Backup) before upgrade, the old versions of the program not be able to read the new database. :!:

- changes in the formation of DVD-structure. At scanning to the DVD-folder will be added links of the main chapters of DVD;
- added new settings for DVD-structure (Settings - "Media-Resources - Scanning - "Creating DVD structure folders for DVD-directories"): "The minimum duration of the main chapters", "Hide DVD-structure folders (by default)";
- settings for DVD-episodes are now common in Chapter;

- updated Polish translation file;

- updated the transcoding profile "Movies - CoreAVC", added support for transcoding avi, flv, mp4-files with H264 video encoding;
- updated the transcoding profiles "Internet-television", "Internet-television (Remux)", added support for selecting the audio track;
- updated the transcoding profile "Music - RTMPDUMP - FFMPEG", added support for the specified RtmpDump command line in the field Path;
:!: if the transcoding profiles were changed, the modified profiles must be manually updated (Settings - Transcoder - Profiles - select a transcoding profile - Restore) :!:

- changes in Web-navigation for Firefox;
- added device configuration "VLC Media Player (Web, 16:9, 720x406)", can be used with any Internet Browser and VLC Media Player (free of charge).

:!: - rollback for identification of media resources directories to version 1.09.1. Recommended to check the restrictions, if they were installed in version 1.10rc5 - 1.10.1 :!:
libero

Re: Released version "Wild Media Server (UPnP) v1.10"

Post by libero »

Some problems with the new version.
My Samsung TV goes in timeout too often browsing the database.
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

libero wrote:Some problems with the new version.
Settings - Devices - select a device - Settings - turn off "Exclude empty folders..."
libero

Post by libero »

Eugene wrote:
Settings - Devices - select a device - Settings - turn off "Exclude empty folders..."
Sorry has to be my problem.... I reinstalled 1.09 and I have the same problem... perhaps database corruption ?
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

libero wrote:
Eugene wrote:
Sorry has to be my problem.... I reinstalled 1.09 and I have the same problem... perhaps database corruption ?
If the properties of media resources not been read, then read the properties occurs during the device request (it may be long time)
libero

Post by libero »

I've never had problems so far, and i have always the same database (updated, but not rebuild)
Brutalboy

Post by Brutalboy »

Question about the "Web-navigation is now FREE" :

i have 1 license for my Blu-ray player and i have a router, do i need to purchase a license for my router to be able to broadcast over the web or to my wireless devices like the itouch?

Thank
Isaac

Post by Isaac »

I'm officially not going to install an more betas.

I'm at 1.10RC4, can't find the RC5->RC6->RC7 updates to get to the 1.10 version.
Why can't the install program update from whatever version I'm using to whatever version I'm trying to install without installing each and every version in between?
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

Brutalboy wrote:Question about the "Web-navigation is now FREE" :

i have 1 license for my Blu-ray player and i have a router, do i need to purchase a license for my router to be able to broadcast over the web or to my wireless devices like the itouch?

Thank
If you are using Internet browser on your wireless devices, there is no need to license. Just port-forwarding on your router.
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

Isaac wrote:I'm officially not going to install an more betas.

I'm at 1.10RC4, can't find the RC5->RC6->RC7 updates to get to the 1.10 version.
Why can't the install program update from whatever version I'm using to whatever version I'm trying to install without installing each and every version in between?
Bad day ? :)

Use the distribution kit - http://www.wildmediaserver.com/download.php