Podcasts Gallery

Internet TV, Radio, Podcasts
devildog93

Re: Podcasts Gallery

Post by devildog93 »

Would it be possible to get a CBS podcast list?

I have managed to get my podcasts working again and CBS would complete everything.

Thanks in advance.

DD93
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

devildog93 wrote:Would it be possible to get a CBS podcast list?
There is something different from tv.com?
devildog93

Post by devildog93 »

Eugene wrote:
As far as I can tell, they are different. :) TV.com appears to be a general tv site with lots of shows from various networks. But I can't access it as it is only available in the United States, as stated in your post.

My ABC, NBC and FOX podcast lists all work up here in Canada on my PS3 with WMS (even though I cannot access their episodes via Google Chrome browser as the country restrictions apply) CBS is another one of the major television networks over here, and I am surprised no one has asked for it.

Maybe you could see if there is a way to get just CBS.com episodes, and have them work like ABC, NBC and FOX do for me and other users?

http://www.cbs.com/

TV.com has CBS shows in the list, but again, it states only available in the United States.

I have since tried the TV.com list, but all files I have tried come back as "the data is corrupted". I assume this is because of the country restrictions??????? I get thumbnails to EVERY possible video on TV.com but the episodes all fail and I tried selecting individual podcast episodes in the GUI, and right-click/test transcode but this is what happens...(see attachment)

If I knew how to compile lists myself, I would.....is there a guide how to make lists somewhere? If so, I could even narrow the list down myself to only have the shows I want from CBS.com. I haven't found a guide on this forum yet.

I love the podcasts functionality of WMS, unfortunately my favorite network (CBS) isn't amonst the list of available ones.

Great job otherwise on the program.

Regards
DD93

EDIT:
I did notice one thing about podcasts, though. Many seem to drop audio when there is background music on an episode. Usually just a quick drop, but it occasionally drops voice track as well. Any ideas what this might be, and/or anyway to stop it?
Attachments
Tv.com.PNG
Tv.com.PNG (49.88 KiB) Viewed 7277 times
iphos

Post by iphos »

Hi Eugene, I'd like to stream the links in this kind of pages

http://animedblink.blogspot.com/2010/08 ... ifone.html

http://italia-film.com/telefilm/1905-br ... iglia.html

would it be possible to write a script for that

Thank you
Giuseppe
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

devildog93 wrote:
Eugene wrote:
As far as I can tell, they are different. :) TV.com appears to be a general tv site with lots of shows from various networks. But I can't access it as it is only available in the United States, as stated in your post.
CBS video not available in Canada.
Select "TV.COM" - List [Movies] - right click - "Add link" - Path - CBS video page link - Ok - right click - Load file properties.
devildog93

Post by devildog93 »

Eugene wrote:
devildog93 wrote:
Eugene wrote:
CBS video not available in Canada.
Select "TV.COM" - List [Movies] - right click - "Add link" - Path - CBS video page link - Ok - right click - Load file properties.
I understand CBS is "not available" in Canada.....neither are FOX, ABC, and NBC when I try to view via some kind of internet browser window. But FOX, ABC, and NBC all work via your podcast lists that you created. I get all the available shows, and they work great. I figured you could do the same with CBS and it might work like they do.

I tried your suggestion, but it comes up " The data is corrupted" It added a new entry to the TV.com virtual folder, but it doesn't work.

I am not too good with this kind of stuff.
rl0infeck

Post by rl0infeck »

Hello

is it posibility to create podcast for http://vod.onet.pl/
they use Microsoft Silverlight for streaming movies....
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

paltibet wrote:It woluld be possible sth for http://www.videobb.com ? :oops:
videobb.zip
(1.06 KiB) Downloaded 730 times
Select the folder "VideoBB" - List [Movies] - right click - "Add link" - Path - video page link
uzi9mm

Post by uzi9mm »

Hi Eugene, SeeSaw podcast no longer produces any feeds or updates, could you have a look at it please.
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

Hi,
uzi9mm wrote:SeeSaw podcast no longer produces any feeds or updates, could you have a look at it please.
Updated